Join us at Christchurch’s iconic outdoor gear store FurtherFaster for an evening on epic conversation with three incredibly inspiring everyday women getting out there and challenging themselves to find the edges of their comfort zone through Ultra Marathons and other rad adventures
We’re super to have on our panel:
- Hollie Woodhouse – The Adventurous Kiwi
- Jen Halliday – FurtherFaster Ambassador
- Sia Svrndsen – Nourish Your Moves
Hear their stories of events they have raced, which include
- Marathon des Sables – 260km unsupported through the Sahara Desert, Morocco
- Jungle Ultra – 230km unsupported through the Amazon Jungle, Peruwhat
- The Great Naseby Water Race, 50, 100 and miler
- Northburn 50, 100 and miler
- Krayzie ks st Orton Bradley Park 50km
Find out what it took to mentally and physically prepare, the challenges they faced both before and during their races and how they overcame them.
This event is not just for those already doing ultra marathons, or those that aspire to do one… this event is for all adventure women here in Christchurch that want to connect with other rad women, and to be inspired by every day women challenging themselves to get out there and do some cool shit.
Limited to only 40 women, you’re gonna wanna grab your ticket quickly before we sell out.
We’ll also be donating a portion of the profit to a charity of choice from the panel, so when you book your spot today, you’ll be helping to support some worthy causes.