You are invited to join Big Heart Adventures on our most popular 5 star experience.
A whole-hearted exploration of one of the most picturesque landscapes in New Zealand, on the Queen Charlotte Track walking tour, exploring the beautiful Marlborough region.
Up to 11 female explorers, will take on the 72km Queen Charlotte Track, resting along the way to enjoy local water activities and finishing their journey with a rejuvenating stay in Picton, where additional activities including day spa experiences, winery tours with lunch or water activities can be arranged for those wanting to extend their experience.
- Air Travel – No flights included. Can be arranged separately, please contact us for more information.
- Meals – All meals provided as per the itinerary in New Zealand. B x 8 | L x 7 | D x 5
- Transport – All ferry and land transfers between Wellington and Picton. Luggage service & transfers
- Accommodation – 10 nights 4-star accommodation
- Activities – 5 day Queen Charlotte Walk, Zest Foodie Tour in Wellington and Private guided Maori Highlights Tour at Te Papa Museum
Part proceeds from this tour and funds raised by our Big Heart Adventurers will support Catherine House.
Their mission is to offer recovery-oriented support that works with women accessing their emergency accommodation and services, helping them to achieve greater personal well-being, social and economic participation and a meaningful and satisfying life: