PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
By making your booking with Adventure Girls, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions contained in this document.
Adventure Girls adventures, by their nature (4 Wheel Driving, Surfing, Gun Shooting, and more) can be dangerous. Although Adventure Girls International Limited (hereafter called Adventure Girls) will take every precaution to ensure your safety and enjoyment, please be aware that accidents can happen. As it is a physical outdoor activity, there is always a chance of injury. These Terms and Conditions limit Adventure Girls’ liability, and define your rights and obligations.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- You can book at Adventure Girls through the online secure booking system. Adventure Girls will confirm your booking by email which indicates our acceptance of your booking.
- At the time of booking, you will be required to enter your credit card details and full non refundable payment will be charged to your credit card immediately.
- Due to the nature of the use of third party companies for Adventure Girls adventures, as well as limited places being available on adventures, payment for an adventure is non refundable.
- Adventure Girls works diligently to protect the security of your credit card information. Your credit card details do not get processed or transmitted through or via Adventure Girls’ website. All transactions are processed through a secure payment service provider.
- Adventure Girls uses PayPal, to provide this service. PayPal hosts and manages the payment page.
- Your credit card details are not held by Adventure Girls and cannot be accessed by Adventure Girls staff.
Cancellation by You
- If you find it necessary to cancel your trip, please notify us as soon as possible.
- Cancelling your booking will result in the loss of full payment for your adventure.
- We regret we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies.
Cancellation due to Weather
- Adventure Girls runs all weather activities. If your reason for cancellation is due to unfavourable weather conditions and Adventure Girls deems that the weather conditions are safe the adventure to go ahead, your payment will not be refunded.
- In the circumstances that Adventure Girls deems that the weather conditions make it unsafe to go ahead with the adventure your booking is transferable to the new date. Payment is non refundable.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, Adventure Girls makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will Adventure Girls be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
- Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Adventure Girls unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material.
- All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Adventure Girls.
- Adventure Girls may collect information in order to provide further services or information to users. Once collected, the information will be stored and used only for the intention for which it was collected. The privacy of your information collected by us will be maintained at all times and it will not be shared with third parties. You have the right, at any time, to request your information be removed from our system.
- Adventure Girls reserves the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions and their Disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
Photographs and Handy cam/DVD images
- All participants grant to Adventure Girls, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs and images of you and your property in connection with Adventure Girls. You authorise Adventure Girls, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print or promotional DVDs and/or electronically. You agree that Adventure Girls may use such photographs and images of you without your name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
- Every participant is required to sign a standard release before climbing at Adventure Girls, acknowledging awareness that some risks are associated with the activities. Due to the nature of the activities at Adventure Girls, a condition of your participation is that you will be required to sign this form before participating
- Your reservation with Adventure Girls does not include insurance of any type. All types of insurance are your responsibility.
- To the extent permitted by law, all our liability for damage to your property or mental injury is excluded. This exclusion is subject to any rights or remedies you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. For the sake of clarity, Adventure Girls will not be responsible for any theft or damage of any of your property brought onto the Adventure Girls premises. You bring your valuable belongings at your own risk.
- Under New Zealand law it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to sue anyone if you are injured. In addition, New Zealand’s accident compensation scheme provides only limited assistance to visitors to New Zealand who are injured. We strongly recommend that all visitors to New Zealand have full insurance covering any injury they might suffer, including medical treatment cover, before climbing at Adventure Girls.
- Adventure Girls takes every precaution to ensure the safety of all participants. However, by undertaking the activities with Adventure Girls, you are assuming the risk of any injury, including death.
- To help minimise the risks to all involved, you are required to follow all instructions of all Adventure Girls employees and agents. Failure to follow any instructions or recommendations is at your own risk. Adventure Girls, its employees and agents will not be held responsible for any injury caused to you, or by you to others, resulting from your failure to follow an instructions or recommendations.
- If your failure to follow any instructions or recommendations causes an increase in risk, or threatens the safety and enjoyment of others, Adventure Girls reserves the right to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the other participants, including immediate termination of your participation on the courses at Adventure Girls.
- Some of the activities at Adventure Girls do often require a reasonable level of physical fitness and agility. Adventure Girls reserves the right to reject your booking if your physical condition poses a potential threat to the safety of yourself or other participants.